Inspection, Maintenance, Service
Redi Fire Protection provides the most versatile and thorough inspection packages. Whether for meeting requirements of your local Fire Department, Insurance Company or In-House Safety Standards we will customize a program for you.
Redi Fire Protection has service vehicles dedicated to the Inspection and Deficiency Division to service you. C.F.A.A. Certified Fire Alarm Technicians and Certified Sprinkler Fitters conduct all our inspections. Our employees are uniformed and carry quick identification so that your tenants or employees will feel secure. Redi Fire Protection also ensures that all our personnel are fully trained in WHMIS, Fall Arrest and Lift Operation Training.
Our Account Representatives are continuously upgrading their knowledge in Code Standards as well as technical applications. They will assist you in developing an Inspection Program suited to your Fire Protection needs.
Redi Fire Protection offers a variety of different inspection programs on the following systems:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Restaurant Inspections & Certifications
- Extinguisher Inspections & Refilling Services
- Back Flow Preventors
- Foam Systems
- Inergen Systems
- FM-200 Systems
- CO2 Systems
- Halon Systems
- Novec 1230 Systems
- Fire Extinguishers & Hoses
- Flame Detection Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Hydrants
- Water Detection Systems
- Dry Chemical Systems
New Changes to the Ontario Fire Protection & Prevention Act.
Monday June 3rd, 2013,
- Changes to fire code have been mandated giving fire inspectors more authority on getting deficiencies completed. If you decline to be pro-active, fire inspectors can know charge owners, read more
Mon Aug 4th, 2012.
- Redi Fire Prevention is under new ownership, read more